Hot Stone Reflexology - Take your relaxation to a deeper level...
A blissful pampering treatment, using warm basalt stones upon the feet and lower legs, to enhance relaxation.
Especially comforting during the colder months of the year...
Hot Stone Reflexology uses warm basalt stones and various massage techniques upon the feet and lower legs, to bring about enhanced relaxation. Heat from the stones can penetrate the superficial layers of muscle up to 7-8cms, bringing about physiological changes and influencing the body's internal energy flow (Chi). The subtle energies of the stones are effective at creating harmony and balance, helping to calm the senses and promote a deep meditative state...
Using heated thermal stones during a reflexology treatment may help:
- Slow down the heart rate, relax inner organs and slow down respiration
- Increase the elimination of waste products and release of toxins
- Promote the release of tension in connective tissue
- Reduce muscle tension
- Increase circulation
- Enhance lymphatic function
- Boost the immune system
- Promote deeper relaxation
* Please note that thermal stone therapy may not be suitable for some health conditions - including varicose veins, skin conditions aggravated by moisture or heat (dermatitis) and during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Please wear comfortable clothing when attending for your Hot Stone Reflexology session, enabling access to your feet and lower legs - a loose pair of trousers is ideal.