Especially comforting during the colder months of the year!
Hot Stone Reflexology uses warm basalt stones and various massage techniques upon the feet and lower legs, to bring about enhanced relaxation...
Reflexology can have many wonderful effects, including:
- Encouraging a more restful sleep
- Helping to lift low mood
- Enhancing an overall sense of wellbeing
By adding thermal stones to a reflexology session, you’ll get all this PLUS these other benefits...
Using heated thermal stones during a reflexology treatment may also help to:
- Slow down the heart rate
- Relax inner organs of the body
- Slow down respiration
- Increase the elimination of waste products and release of toxins
- Promote the release of tension in connective tissue
- Reduce muscle tension
- Increase circulation
- Enhance lymphatic function
- Boost the immune system
- Promote deeper relaxation
* Please note that thermal stone therapy may not be suitable for some health conditions - including varicose veins, skin conditions aggravated by moisture or heat (dermatitis) and during the first trimester of pregnancy.
WHEN YOU ATTEND YOUR SESSION, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE WEARING LOOSE, COMFORTABLE CLOTHING, THAT WILL ENABLE ME TO ACCESS YOUR LOWER LEGS (UP TO THE KNEE).